Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thank goodness for AUNTS & UNCLES....

These are the new obsessions of my BOYS...yes all three of them! If they hear Terron of Jared's names they automatically think....
LEGOS
(Jared's amazing stash of Legos from his childhood) or ROCKBAND!
{Now Brayden has made his own homemade "ROCKBAND"...a hanger is the guitar and we have a $$Store microphone that he calls the drums and makes me and Jed sing into it.......}

4 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Diana said...

Isn't family great! How do you get a ticket to see your "rock" show? I would love to see you two singing your hearts out :)

Diana said...

Oh BTW thanks for the nativity, I only wish it came painted J/K Maybe I'll get it done in time for next year. HE-HE

Jaime said...

You've got man/boy heaven over there! They're NEVER too old are they?!

Jared & Shannon said...

I don't know who likes playing legos and rock band more, the little boys or the "big boys"!