
We played all day in the snow on Wednesday, then headed to Grandma Nette's for some Rudolph games and Christmas Bingo! So fun...I won good prizes! We had yummy navajo tacos and 7 layer dip...that added 7 layers to my belly! Then we headed to my Mom's for a night cap...of more treats and dips....This morning was so fun with our whole DISNEYLAND surprise! I led them on a treasure hunt with a clue about our trip destination on each stop. I think the Wii was the more popular present, but ask me again in a few weeks when he can't sleep the night before we leave to CA....I hope! It has been a blizzardy mess today and no fun to go house to house, but we did it anyway. I love having family this close, so we can hit all the yummy dinners and treats. Overall it was a huge succes...and I am taking major notes on ideas I hear, so next year can be even more memorable!



0 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Post a Comment