Thursday, December 18, 2008

{SNOW} day??.... more like WEEK!


We always ask for it...we want the snow, but this year it just keeps coming! It is so pretty until you have to shovel a 5 feet high snow drift to be able to pull your car in the garage. The {pretty} factor is slowly wearing! Today they cancelled school and I guess it's more for the other schools in our county that don't normally get snow....b/c I'm pretty sure the Dodge could make it! It really is pretty and I am grateful to have it! I guess we'll building some snow people!

2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Diana said...

We even had a "Snow Day" Should have been more like a MUD day but hey kids are happy!

Jaime said...

You guys did get quite a lot! I cannot believe this news! Snow day? I never thought! Take advantage while it lasts huh?