That is so cute! I love that he was trying to be all quiet and sneaky. I bet anything he gets some all the way unwrapped before Christmas gets here.
He cracks me up!! He is the cutest!
What a funny little turd gotta love him though!
Cute little thing! We cant have ANY presents under our tree, I have to hide them in the closet until the kids go to bed Christmas Eve :)
Post a Comment
4 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
That is so cute! I love that he was trying to be all quiet and sneaky. I bet anything he gets some all the way unwrapped before Christmas gets here.
He cracks me up!! He is the cutest!
What a funny little turd gotta love him though!
Cute little thing! We cant have ANY presents under our tree, I have to hide them in the closet until the kids go to bed Christmas Eve :)
Post a Comment