I don't know what happens to me at these things, but I get so into the wrestling match....I don't even care about taking pictures...until I get home and realize I have none. I did video the first match....and left the camera on....so the next match the video camera was dead. Broc did really well. The first match was quick and painful....he got pinned right off the bat and couldn't get out of it. The 2nd match he fought a little harder and he ended up pinning his opponent. The 3rd match was a long match.....they ended up with a tie and it went into overtime...the frist one who gets a point wins and Broc lost that one in OT.....they work so hard it's sad when they lose after all that. Grandpa Rick was able to come up and watch Broc wrestle! It was a fun day!
{looks like I need to replace my camera} I did grab this picture of the three wrestling buddies!



1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
YOu just had a bigger fan base to entertain this time, I forgive you for not supporting my child! :) More pics on the way!
Post a Comment