Today was the end of our Final Weight Loss Goal. We strategically ended it before the Holiday feasting begins. My Dad comes into town tonight and then my bro. from AZ comes on Saturday. When my family is together....we EAT! So, I figured there will be way to much yummy food going on for me to be worried about not eating. I will probably try to be as good as I can through the Holidays and try to lose those last
{4.2 lbs.} by the end of the year, but I am happy with what I have accomplished. It's something I {NEVER} thought I would ever be able to do!
(crisp wafer bars-Reeses, Hersheys & York...oh yumm)
Thank goodness for {DIET DR. PEPPER} and {100 calorie Hersheys} from Costco! ....they were my treats!
They saved me!



1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
way to go, karasti! i have to tell you: the number of people i've seen blog about "i need to lose weight so i'm starting" and the ones who can post "i've lost almost 30 pounds" is few and far apart. you are one in a million, and i totally admire you for doing it. you look fabulous!
Post a Comment