
So, there's nothing like the sound of one of your kids running to the bathroom in the middle of the night! That's what I heard last night at 3am! I can't imagine the flu bug could be back at our house, so I am hoping it was something he ate??? He acts totally fine now, but I got the cutest story out of that nasty experience!
I heard him crying so I run in there and of course he has managed to miss the toilet SEVERAL times! So I am cleaning up and we are both doing a little gagging and and this is how our conversation goes:
B: I can't believe I was sick 3 times!
Me: I know bud that's yucky!
B: Well, there's only one thing to do! (in a matter-of-fact tone)
Me: what's that?
B: Say a prayer! (with such confidence)
Me: oh, ya think? (kind of brushing it off, b/c I was mopping up nastiness)
{A few seconds passed}
B: SAY IT! (impatient and desperate to get better, as he was still puking)
I wanted to laugh, cry and I was shocked all at the same time! So I finally said a short prayer and he stopped his gagging long enough to fold his arms and lay his head down. When I was done he looked right at me and said "Amen". It was like he knew he could relax and he would get better!
I heard him crying so I run in there and of course he has managed to miss the toilet SEVERAL times! So I am cleaning up and we are both doing a little gagging and and this is how our conversation goes:
B: I can't believe I was sick 3 times!
Me: I know bud that's yucky!
B: Well, there's only one thing to do! (in a matter-of-fact tone)
Me: what's that?
B: Say a prayer! (with such confidence)
Me: oh, ya think? (kind of brushing it off, b/c I was mopping up nastiness)
{A few seconds passed}
B: SAY IT! (impatient and desperate to get better, as he was still puking)
I wanted to laugh, cry and I was shocked all at the same time! So I finally said a short prayer and he stopped his gagging long enough to fold his arms and lay his head down. When I was done he looked right at me and said "Amen". It was like he knew he could relax and he would get better!
Ahhh..the {Faith} of a child!



5 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Oh!! That made me get a little teared up! Its amazing the lessons we learn from kids. What a little stud, give him a hug for me!
That is so sweet. The faith of a child is amazing.
Kids are so AWESOME! Hope he is feeling better, tell him to keep the faith :)
What a sweet boy! Hope he is feeling totally fine now.
That made me get a little teary eyed too! But not for that reason, if my kids get sick I will get you! Just Kidding, well actually I will get you, but I am glad that Broc is feeling better and can feel the spirit stronger then his MOTHER! Ha Ha
Post a Comment