Friday, November 14, 2008

What a guy!

(I took a pic of them this morning, but my camera died right when I took it)
Broc had "Dad's and Sweet Rolls" at school this morning and when I pulled the flyer out he was so excited to see it was on Dad's Friday off. So this morning they were off to the school together for Dad's and sweet rolls. Jed is always so willing to do the simple things like this that mean so much to his boys. While I was in California last weekend, Jed took both boys..YES BOTH boys, to Madagascar 2. He hired a helper, his sister Shannon, and they all went to the movie. Jed really is such a sweet Dad and loves being with his BOYS!

5 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Jared & Shannon said...

Aw cute! He is such a good dad! I am glad that I got to be the helper it was a fun day.

Melinda said...

The kids love Dads and Sweet Rolls! I do agree it is those little thing they do are the GREATEST. That's why we love them!

Morgan said...

WTF I got a little teary eyed, I still like the side of him that comes out with my "TWITCH" comments!

Anonymous said...

Aw that is the sweetest thing! I got all chocked up when I read it.

Diana said...

What a good dad! That is so sweet :)