Thursday, November 20, 2008

In case you haven't heard..


With the upcoming premiere of that one movie.....what is it....oh ya know that one with the girl and the guy and that other guy......Oh TWILIGHT....I thought I would share this post from the ever dependable MINDI to catch you up! The husband to one of her bloggin BFF's wanted to throw a man's spin on the movie and show that it can explained in under a minute!


so, i give you: A HUSBAND'S CLIFF NOTES TO 'TWILIGHT':

Edward: I hate Bella.
Bella: I love Edward. Oh his eyes! What should I do? Whine, whine, whine.
Edward: OK, I don't hate you, I just have no self-control (typical guy), oh, and I want to kill you.
Bella: I love Edward. Oh his eyes! What should I do? Whine, whine, whine.
Jacob: I love Bella too, but I want to kill her. And Edward.
Edward: I want to kill Jacob.
Bella: I love Edward and Jacob. Oh their eyes! What should I do? I know, I'll lead both of them on and just whine the entire time.
Edward: Look, I'm shiny!
Jacob: Look, I'm strong!
Bella: Whine, Whine Whine.
END SCENE.

2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Colten and Megan said...

Ha ha :) That is a pretty good description!

Mindi said...

i love that you and i can rip things off from each other. i think it's a win/win.

glad you liked it! i'm sure you're not gonna see it, though.

yeah, neither am i......