Monday, November 10, 2008

Never a Disappointment.....

UNLESS...you decide {NOT} to get the fake Dooney & Burke Giraffe purse and you {can't} get over it! OTHER THAN THAT.......We Shopped Til we DROPPED and Loved every minute of it! We each bought an obscene amount of purses and sunglasses....and we're proud of it!

We ate at PF Changs (YUMM) and walked down to Downtown Disney! This trip really is something everyone needs to do....even if you don't want to buy anything!
..Never gambled, like Michelle?....We can take care of that too!...Sometimes trips with the girls is {JUST} enough!
{Join us next year!}

5 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Melinda said...

Aahh! Jealous I AM!!! Looks like TONS of FUN!!

Morgan said...

It was so much fun, I am struggling being back if only we had a reunion in 6 months... Maybe we should just plan a smaller version! P.S. thanx for saying that we all bought a lot of sunglasses, it doesn't make me look as bad!

Kim said...

Oh, it pains me so to miss out on such a wonderful time. I wish that I could figure out a way to go each year. I'll try harder to work on it for next year.

Mindi said...

okay, i totally did the same thing in hawaii with the giraffe purse--it was at the swap meet and i looked at it 5 diff times then didn't buy. which is unusual for me, because i totally err on the 'BUY IT' side. then i obsessed about it the rest of the trip.

that looks like a blast!! my fav part? that you helped your friend lose her gambling virginity!!

Robbie + Carly said...

I'm so jealous, it looks like you guys had a blast! Hope Michelle isn't addicted to gambling because of you! :)