Tuesday, November 25, 2008

No Lines...Empty Theater...

That's how I roll! I think the Twilight bubble has finally burst! Or every one in SG saw it on opening night...yeah that's probably it! Although I was glad to see it...I am also glad I didn't wait in line for three days to see it! I loved all the characters and they were pretty darn close to how I pictured them! I didn't want it to end...

6 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Robyn Palmer said...

I'm glad we went yesterday! Can't wait for "New Moon," but I guess I'll have to since it's not coming out till 2010! sob!

Morgan said...

BOO! HISS! I am still bitter you fell to the dark side! Now we don't have EVERYTHING in common! Be careful some people might be happy about that!

susiefarns said...

I'm glad to hear the theater was empty. I think I'm gonna go tomorrow night.

Diana said...

I liked the movie, I think! When we went the theater was packed and we had to sit like 4 rows from the screen. I got motion sickness, so I cant wait to see it again and see if I really like it or not :)
Hey MK has a free shipping special right now if you still wanted anything.

Melinda said...

I am not into it whatsoever, but my sister went opening night and she said that the movie was good but the book is better.

Jared & Shannon said...

I can't believe you went to Twilight before me! I still haven't even been and probably won't have the time to go for another week or so. Surprisingly enough I'm not dying to go, I didn't want to fight the crowds but since you said empty theater I think its time to go see it.