Every year Grandma Nell's sister Sharlene puts together a girls trip called "Shop Til You Drop". My Mom and I have gone for the past several years. Jed's Mom and sisters usually go too! This year Morgan & Michelle are coming and I'm so excited! It's so much fun when all "the girls" get together! AND WE LEAVE TONIGHT!
So this is how it all goes down-
{warning: you will be jealous!}
Thursday: 11:00 pm {warning: you will be jealous!}
Bus Ride:

Ride all night and try to sleep!
Friday : 7:00 am-ish-
LA Fashion District...YAY!
We make our way to Santee Alley where we begin our journey to find knock-off sunglasses and purses... My FAVE!
We make our way to Santee Alley where we begin our journey to find knock-off sunglasses and purses... My FAVE!Saturday: 7:00am
OC Marketplace Swap Meet:
We always find fun and unique things at the Swap meet! Next, we head for home...but not before we stop off in Barstow for a quick look at the outlets! We usually get home at 1am! We always have such a good time and we look forward to it every year...THANKS GRANDMA NELL!
We always find fun and unique things at the Swap meet! Next, we head for home...but not before we stop off in Barstow for a quick look at the outlets! We usually get home at 1am! We always have such a good time and we look forward to it every year...THANKS GRANDMA NELL!



4 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Ok all the sudden it hit me that everyone is getting on the bus without me tonight and now I am sad! I hope you guys have fun. I am sending some money with Sara so if you guys see anything super cute get it for me! Have fun and watch out for all the scary people. We will be up on Sunday so i can see everyone's goods and I am going to make cheesecake fluff its so freakin good!
I am totally jealous!!! You are gonna have sooo much fun...ooh, I want the recipe for that cheescake fluff......
You called it...totally JEALOUS! Hope you have lots of fun :)
Hey I went on that one year, I don't know maybe like five years ago. It was way fun. I'm jealous of you guys too.
Post a Comment