Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Catch-up & MORE Disney...

So, I just got my Mom's pictures and had to post about a few things from Christmas that I had left out. Broc dressed up like a cow for the Christmas program at our ward party. I am not a seamstress, so he got felt spots glued to a brown sweat shirt and couple ears sewn on the hood. I was feeling pretty good about it until we got to the party and his buddy had a full on "cow costume". It worked though and he did such a good job sitting their as a reverent cow. The boys saw Santa and Brayden told him he "rocked".

We made "gingerbread" houses for one of our 12 days of Christmas....they were immediately eaten afterwards, but it was fun!

and now...MORE Disney

The first night we got there we ate at the Rainforest Cafe...cool experience...not so cool food....FYI. The kids thought it was awesome b/c there was thunder storm every 30 minutes and the animals moved and talked every 15 or so minutes. BUT, the food was darn expensive and not so good. Just in case you were wondering.

Kate was so cute in her personalized Mickey ears ( I think this was her 3rd or 4th trip to Disneyland..lucky 11 month old!). She is so darn cute...I just love her!

Grandma Lainie spoiled the kids buying them all their own $4 cotton candy. That's what Grandma's are for! Grandma also watched ALL 6 kids Friday night so that we adults could go back to Disneyland and ride the big ones....it kind of backfired....it was so busy and everything was closed...it was weird. We did ride Big Thunder Mtn. and then hung out at Denny's eating ice cream.

We had such a great time! Thanks Mom for making it all happen! Let's start planning our next trip!

3 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Melinda said...

Actually we thought the exact same thing about the Rain Forest-way expensive!

Kim said...

Just tell me when and where you guys won't to go next and we will be there (assuming we are invited back)! It was tons of fun and thanks for all of the planning. You're the greatest!

Pickett Fences said...

Hey,

I got your blog site from my sister Brenda. I hope that it is ok to check yours out. Here is mine to see what we have been up to.

ww.tkrehpickett.blogspot.com
Keri Stark Pickett