Monday, January 19, 2009

Plan B: Failed.

The boys have been throwing their happy meal dogs in the air trying to make them in the light (thanks to Jed & Terron for that idea) and they finally achieved their goal. The hard part is once it's up there they can't get it down, b/c I'm mean and won't do it for them! So, they came up with "plan B"......pile up the couch cushions and that will surely make them tall enough to reach the light on our 8 foot ceilings. Then there was "Plan C" where Broc climbed up on the cushions and told Brayden to "get on a he'll give him a boost"..... I finally gave in and stood on the cushions myself to rescue the dogs. Mission complete.

4 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Morgan said...

AAWWEE what a nice mom! I am sure I would have jumped right up and gotten it for them the first time if it were my kids! But that would mean moving my fat but out of bed, man I am glad my kids don't know that game!

Trevor and Katie said...

That is too funny. Dad's give kids way to many ideas.

Annie Empey said...

your little boys are so stinking cute. i love checking your blog to see what adventure they will find next.

Brenda said...

Kids are so ingenious when it comes to something they want. Great photo's mom!