Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh...WOW!

I don't know about you all, but my weakness in my journey to weight loss is SNACKS! I have to have a snack after I eat lunch and sometimes in the evening! If I don't have something on hand, I head to the cookbooks and try to think of what I can bake to feed my sweet tooth! This time around I have been saved by York peppermint patties and 100 calorie Reeses wafer bars.
And NOW....100 calorie cakesters!
OMH (oh my heck)....they are so delicious! I found them (as well as the 100 calorie wafer bars..which I have looked everywhere for) at Target last night and they also have them at Walmart for way cheaper! They also have 100 calories pack Twinkies and Oreo snack cakes... So..here they are and I love them ....oh so much!
(don't mind the GIANT bag of M&M's in the background..it's Jed's, I swear!)

0 Stalkers Showing Their Love: