Monday, January 5, 2009

WOW...{3} More days....

I can't believe we are actually going to Cali in 3 days....
The last time I was there was almost 13 years ago!
Look familiar to anyone???? Senior Trip...wo- I am old!
I hope to take a ton of pictures and make lots of fun memories with my boys! Broc is getting really excited, he doesn't know what to expect.
If anyone has any last minute advice for us we would L♥VE to hear it!

6 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Jaime said...

check it out Karasti! that is so AWESOME! I'm putting it on my blog! I remember that trip, we're we really THAT young????!! That is such a great pic - made my day! Hope you have a great time - I'm super jealous!

Emily said...

If you can make a character meal, you totally should. Goofys kitchen is an awesome place to eat!! fast passes are your friend, and I would take or rent a stroller if I were you. If I think of anything else, I'll let you know. I'm soooo jealous, it'll be so much fun!

Unknown said...

Okay yikes!!! That picture is too funny! I'll email you the info on the onesies, and advice... totally do the character breakfast and I agree Goofy's kitchen is the best! Rent strollers at the park (if you sign up for a Disney CC you get 2 free a day plus other extras), we had two a day and with the three kids wish we could have had three ;) it was nice not to have to worry about ours getting banged up or taken and plus it made for more room for packing. Also don't get sucked in to having the Disney people take your pics with the characters. Take your own. To get the pics from Disney its like 15 bucks or more for each pic and they have to be a 5x7 or higher, so dumb! Have fun!!!

Andrews Family said...

Awesome picture...wasn't that a blast!!! You are going to Disneyland at a perfect time-January is my favorite month to go because it's usually not busy at all...I'm going on Friday-maybe I'll see you there!

I agree with holly..take your own pictures! Visit the tortilla factory in Cali. Adventure for free, hot tortillas (their flour tortillas are the best). Definitely do Soarin Over California (also in Cali. Adventure). Call me if you have any questions (909)631-9765-I live only 30 minutes away.

Amy Atkin Andrews

Melinda said...

I told you....Character Breakfast. Oh we LOVE the Soarin Over California ride too!! If Brayden isn't quite tall enough for some of the rides stick some socks in the heels of his shoes. :) We had to do that for Austin but didn't figure it out till the last day. But at least he got to do Thunder Mountain and Soarin like he wanted.

Morgan said...

EAT A FROZEN BANANA, and one for me too! Man that sounds awesome right now. Can I come!