I could hear Broc laughing, so I walk around the corner and he has done this! The hidden key is no longer safe up there! He is part monkey like his Dad!
That is too funny! I can't believe you guys leave for Disneyland tomorrow! I hope you have so much fun! Be safe, and happy purse shopping at the swap meet. Ha ha! Thanks for doing that for me. Take lots of pictures. Love you guys!
Karisti...You may remember me, you may not.....anyways, I was just catching up on Mandi F.'s blog and saw "Karisti" above my name....I thought it could maybe be you (because really, how many Karisti's are out there) and it was! Your family is super cute! Love your pics from HS with Jana and Holly and Pam, etc....! Makes me feel old! Anyways...hope all is good! I'd love to know what you're up to!
2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
That is too funny! I can't believe you guys leave for Disneyland tomorrow! I hope you have so much fun! Be safe, and happy purse shopping at the swap meet. Ha ha! Thanks for doing that for me. Take lots of pictures. Love you guys!
Karisti...You may remember me, you may not.....anyways, I was just catching up on Mandi F.'s blog and saw "Karisti" above my name....I thought it could maybe be you (because really, how many Karisti's are out there) and it was! Your family is super cute! Love your pics from HS with Jana and Holly and Pam, etc....! Makes me feel old! Anyways...hope all is good! I'd love to know what you're up to!
Post a Comment