We had such a good time at Disneyland! As soon as we walked in the gates the magic began!
Broc loved the rides and I loved his reaction! The third ride Broc went on was Space mountain with Jed and that may have scarred him for life. He made it through, but he was in no hurry to ride it again! Broc's fave was Star Wars and Pirates. We went on Indiana Jones and that one scared Broc as well. He was skeptical of every ride from then on.....asking me if it "goes fast" or "does it have waves"....he was a pretty good sport about it when they went faster than I had let on or had more waves than I "thought". We got special attention in Toon Town when Pluto noticed Broc's shirt had Goofy on it and grabbed Broc's hand to run over and show Goofy himself. Then they noticed Jake was sportin a Pluto shirt and they all had their picture together. It was so exciting! We really all had such a good time. It was so fun to have my Mom and brothers there! We ate at the Rainforest Cafe the first night and the kids thought it was pretty cool. The boys each got to build their own light saber at the Star Wars store and they love them. I already can't wait to go back! I am planning it for like three years from now, so the boys will be old enough to go on everything!
Broc loved the rides and I loved his reaction! The third ride Broc went on was Space mountain with Jed and that may have scarred him for life. He made it through, but he was in no hurry to ride it again! Broc's fave was Star Wars and Pirates. We went on Indiana Jones and that one scared Broc as well. He was skeptical of every ride from then on.....asking me if it "goes fast" or "does it have waves"....he was a pretty good sport about it when they went faster than I had let on or had more waves than I "thought". We got special attention in Toon Town when Pluto noticed Broc's shirt had Goofy on it and grabbed Broc's hand to run over and show Goofy himself. Then they noticed Jake was sportin a Pluto shirt and they all had their picture together. It was so exciting! We really all had such a good time. It was so fun to have my Mom and brothers there! We ate at the Rainforest Cafe the first night and the kids thought it was pretty cool. The boys each got to build their own light saber at the Star Wars store and they love them. I already can't wait to go back! I am planning it for like three years from now, so the boys will be old enough to go on everything! WE ♥ DISNEYLAND!



4 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
I am glad you had so much fun! I love the pic of Brayden in his cool sunglasses.
Ahh the magic! So lucky you got your picture with Mickey! Every time we even thought about waitin in line for that he would take off!
We love Disneyland too! Glad you had a great time!
After you told me about your adventure I dreamed all night that I was there with the fam and I lost them and ended up looking for them all day and missing everything. I hope that is not a sign, cause I will never go!
Post a Comment