Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hair.

I often stress about Brayden's hair...being so long and hanging over his ears..looking like an orphan child. But I have to say that I am totally diggin his hair the longer it grows. A week or so ago, I caught a window of oppurtunity to take a couple wacks at it. He let me trim his bangs a tiny bit. It was literally hanging over his eyes! Don't get me wrong it is pretty unruly when he first wakes up, but once it's tamed with a little water and gel....he is such a handsome little dude!

5 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Jana Pace said...

Sweet do! Can you come & trim my kids hair? I make him sit naked on the counter & buzz it into the sink...come to think of it, that's how i cut Adam's too!

Trisha said...

He is so cute. I say leave the hair long. Once you cut it you don't want to grow it back out.

Anonymous said...

I swear he is the cutest kid in the world! I vote to keep the long hair it totally fits his little personality!

Brenda said...

What a cutie! I also struggle with trying to cut/trim/brush Evey's hair. She too has to be in the "right" mood.

Melinda said...

That he is!!!