Thursday, August 14, 2008

Am I the only one who...

...Watches SYTYCD and falls in love with all the music. I came across this cool link that I thought I would share.


zwani.com myspace graphic comments

You can go HERE to see who danced to what music and the names of all the songs....which I love! I added some of my faves to my playlist...ENJOY..or not!
Added note: PAM-- I like that dance too! That song isn't on the site, but it's "THE GARDEN" by Mirah...I think you had to have seen the dance to love this song!

1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Pam said...

I'm so glad you found those songs. I've already downloaded a couple of the songs I liked. Christ brown being one of them. The other dance I really liked was the one that courtney and mark did towards the end of the season. Probably my fave dance of the season. I kinda like dark music and dance like that. I know, weird!