Broc is like the smartest, cutest, most well behaved kid in Kindergarten! Ahh--so I'm a little biased, but he sure is cute! AND SMART! He is in the same class as his cousin Kelton and they got to walk in together and ended up in the same group in class!Broc was excited b/c they painted and played at the computer lab. The teacher sent home a big fat book for my smarty pants to read every night, so we will see how that goes!
I was hoping you would post about the first day of school and I wasn't disappointed! How cute are they? I would love to be a fly on the wall in that classroom. Tell Broc congrats on making it through his first day of school!
oh yeah--about the flip flops....I washed his new shoes and lost one of his shoe laces in the process...so he had no choice...but no one said anything about it so oh well! that's how i roll in a rush, on important days.....
4 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
I was hoping you would post about the first day of school and I wasn't disappointed! How cute are they? I would love to be a fly on the wall in that classroom. Tell Broc congrats on making it through his first day of school!
Ok, you were there all day, but you did volunteer (in a round-about way):) He is growing up! What a FUN day!
What the flip flops... I am so excited, I bet you did well up a little right???
oh yeah--about the flip flops....I washed his new shoes and lost one of his shoe laces in the process...so he had no choice...but no one said anything about it so oh well! that's how i roll in a rush, on important days.....
Post a Comment