Last weekend among all the festivities the Boys decided to hang this HUGE tree swing. It is amazing....They finally convinced me to try it out
...and almost didn't make my landing
...but now I am a huge fan!
Broc was way brave and loved it, Brayden...
...not so much! As soon as we all tried it....
Jed and Rourke decided to take their relationship a step further....
...the spider!
It was hillarious to watch...I'm not sure if Jed new what was coming, but as soon as he swung back up close enough...Rourke jumped on for a free ride! It was hillarious! I thought it would break with such weight, but it held strong!
Broc was way brave and loved it, Brayden...



2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
That looks like so much fun. It was so good seeing you at the ranch and really I can't believe how skinny you are!! You have definately motivated me to keep on to my goal. I have hit the 10 pound mark after two weeks! Yeah!!
Hey I just found your recipe book, but you need to do me a favor and post your mom's potato salad recipe! Please, please, please...
Post a Comment