It's that time again....Fantasy Football Time...We love Fall at our house.....b/c Fall means Fantasy Football. Jed and I Co-OWN a team on a league with my Dad and brothers. It's a lot of fun! {whowouldathunk}that I could L♥VE watching football. I get so excited for our teams to play and win....and I get a little ticked when they don't.....Jed and I have had so much fun doing it.....My SIL, Kim even has her own team so she can play against her hubby! The draft is tomorrow...so we better get our list made so can get dibbs on the breakout players! Jed and I were CHAMPS the first year, but it's been {STOLEN} from us the last two years....bitter much? Yeah, but it's all in fun! Come ON...Morgan?....ROBYN?.....we have a spot for one more spouse duo team in our league. We'll kick your trash, but I'm always up for a challenge!
The trash talk gets better as the season goes on too!



1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
So ready! I'm the worst at football watching...I ask questions the whole time & comment on how good the dip is. I just love the whole process of getting ready for the game & sharing it with friends & family!
Post a Comment