I can't believe that I fell into
the peer pressure at this age.....
{TWILIGHT}I am pretty sure I am that last one on this planet to start reading this book, but I'm not much of a reader. My SIL's and MIL all read this book and insisted that I start. I fought off the peer pressure for a while and then I broke....I decided I would try it just this once....
reading never really hurt anyone....
I think Sara gave the book to me about three weeks ago and I would look at it everyday as it sat and collecting dust on my dresser! So, yesterday was the day....I picked it up while dusting around it..and then it was over....my kids were quiet and playing nicely, so I had to open it and just read a few pages......Well 75 pages later....I really got into it! I know Jed is going to roll his eyes anytime he walks in the room and sees my nose in it, so I will try to be conspicuous! So far I really like it!
I've always been a sucker for teenage {drama}!



5 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
You're better than me. I bought that book like 2 months ago and still haven't picked it up. Who am I kidding, my kids never play nice and quiet. It may be 18 years before I can read it.
All I have to say is TRADER! Seriously, I can't believe you are that weak! You'll never get me ya hear NEVER!!!!!
NOPE! I haven't read them yet! But I do have it at my house ready to read next, but I am finishing the book I am currently reading first.
But I do agree with you, I have a thing for teenage drama too...though my husband would claim that it is just drama in general that I am a sucker for!
HAHA!
I haven't read a good book in such a long time...I just know that when I start one NOTHING else gets done...and then Curtis moans everytime he sees me reading a book!
welcome to the club.
sucka!!
Post a Comment