Yeah- I'm still doing the Enrichment Crafts....we had a few months off and tonight is our Mother Daughter.
I wanted to do this cute tutu...
...but they were a lot of work.
I decided to do Ribbon pony tail scrunchies instead...and they are also A LOT of work!
I'm also doing these frames. It should be fun, but it's a little stressful making sure I have enough ribbon for all the many projects.....ribbon is darn expensive!
...but they were a lot of work.



3 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
So, are you going to post somewhere on your blog how to make all of these things? You should also have a craft blog. That would be great! I would love to know how to make the tutu for Rachel.
the tutu is darling, but wayyyy too high maint. work for an enrichment night. good choice on the other choices.
I am enrichment leader and we are doing mini classes with kind of a back to school theme next month and I wanted to know if you had any cool ideas. You are always so creative. E-mail me and let me know! The tutu definitely was cute but does look really hard and time consuming. hirschisquirts@msn.com
Post a Comment