Thursday, August 21, 2008

F.Y.I.

If anyone's 5 year old decides to smash gum into your 2 year old's hair during bath time.......Grab the Peanut Butter! I saw this tip on Good Things Utah the other day and sure enough....my perfect 5 year old {acted} before he {thought} and ended up CHOOSING THE WRONG! He felt bad and knew of his poor choice.
So, I quickly remembered the peanut butter tip and tried it and sure enough....the gum slowly worked it's way out of Brayden's beautiful blonde hair and into the garbage. Then you just have the task of washing the PB mess out, but I couldn't bear to buzz his hair! So, I just thought I'd share this helpful tip and hope that no one ever {needs} to use it!
**(no pictures---too stressful of situation to think of that)**

2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Melinda said...

It does work really well. Unfortanatly we have tested it a few times ourselves. Gum is now outlawed at our house.

Emily said...

Yeah, the other night apparantly Clayton went to bed with gum in his mouth. When I woke up I smelled gum, sure enough it was in his hair all over his jammies and all over MY bed. Gum is now outlawed at my house too.