Monday, August 18, 2008

It's Official....

I am now a SOCCER MOM!
Broc had his first practice and game on Saturday. He looks so cute out there showing his skills. He definitely didn't get his Dad's aggressive athleticism. He is sweet like ME! He follows behind the pack of kids chasing the ball....He had fun and that's all that matters!


Brayden had fun doing his own thing! (as usual)

5 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Jared & Shannon said...

So cute! I am going to have to come up and watch some games.

Morgan said...

That's what I am talking about, work that goal Broc!

Mindi said...

it's all fun and games until you turn around and you have all kids in all sports and those practices and games consume all your time!!! (can you tell that i'm NOT looking forward to soccer season? uggggghhh.)

but cute little fellow!

LACY said...

What a cutie!! Love soccer moms.

Melinda said...

I think that soccor is going to be fun! I wish all parent believed the same-Its all about the FUN!