Thursday, October 9, 2008

Brayden vs. NAPS

Brayden is really struggling with naps lately... and I {NEED} him to keep taking them. I try to force him to nap and he just plays in his bedroom and takes all of his clothes off....throws every toy at his door...it seriously sounds like a caged animal is in their with him...So yesterday he was doing his normal routine of the above and I finally let him out and {RE-diapered} him and {RE-dressed} him....gave him a little break and then tried again....He was suprisingly quiet quickly...a little too quickly....so when I knew he was asleep I peeked in and found this:
Yeah..it looks normal and kinda sweet...right? If you take a closer look you'll see that my kid has made a bed out of his toy box....All the blankets off his bed stuffed in a tote..how can that be more comfy than his {BED}?

7 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Jared & Shannon said...

He looks so sweet and innocent. Never a dull moment with Brayden around!

Mindi said...

that is the sweetest thing i've seen all day!

i wish mia still took naps. she only likes to do it if it's about 5:30 pm and she can ruin her dinner AND going to bed early for the night.

Morgan said...

Seriously the best time was when I came ove and we were in the living room whispering and the we her Mogan? coming from under the door. Good ears and has you wrapped around his finger man what a package!

Trevor and Katie said...

That is so funny, he is so cute. I can't keep Mckinley in her bed either. She is always right in front of the door looking out at me. (We have really crapy doors and she can see under them.)

Diana said...

What an ANGEL! I heard last night how full of life he is! By the way you missed out on a GREAT dinner, just ask Shannon. HAHA

Trisha said...

Ha ha that is so funny!! My boys are stopping the whole nap thing too and it makes me sad cause that means they are growing up. What is it with boys and wanting to be in nothing but a diaper or underware?

Shemri and Gang said...

This is the cutest picture, reminds of what Jakey used to do!