I thought I would try something with Broc to see if I could get him to pay attention to conference this year..I found this amazing packet and wanted to share the info. It comes from Color of the Sky in My World blog....Get it HERE.
I really am stalking you! I just started a blog and was looking at some friends blogs in Mesquite and then I stalked Rand and Shemerie's and found you! I love your blog. Tell everyone hi! LOL
3 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
I love that you found that! It will help sooooooo much! Thanks Karisti!
I really am stalking you! I just started a blog and was looking at some friends blogs in Mesquite and then I stalked Rand and Shemerie's and found you! I love your blog. Tell everyone hi! LOL
I'm also really glad that you found this, it was a great help! I think wii fit night would be a blast :o)
Post a Comment