Thursday, October 2, 2008

FOR Real....FOR Real

I have been bugging Morgan for these pics for a week...and she finally got sick of me...(sorry Morgan i know you're busy with real life priorities)...So I finally get to post about our awesome time at SYTYCD. Thanks to my Mom and Morgan's Mom who watched our kiddies while we had our "wild night" out! We started off the evening looking for a place to eat dinner. We weren't the only ones who decided to eat dinner right by the E Center for easy access to the concert after wards...every where was packed...We ended up at Applebees, scarfed our food and walked to the E Center from there. We had darn good seats down on the floor...it gave us {old ladies} the oppurtunity to stand up and scream with all the other teenie boppers and not stand out too much! We had tons of fun screaming for our favorite dancers. The crowd went crazy for the Utah dancers and of course for {TWITCH} ((everyone's fave))...Thanks for such a fun BIRTHDAY present Morgan....Let's do it again next year!
{{ WHO'S IN?}}
{"the letter" dance}
{the "prison break" dance}
{Twitch's solo "Superman" dance}

{"the door" dance} {the FINALE dance}

{our "4 real 4 real Twitch" pose & glasses}
(...oh yeah, we're dorks!)

1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Trisha said...

It looks like you had so much fun. I have never watched SYTYCD but I have heard a lot about it.