Tuesday, October 14, 2008

MB Photography







Morgan took us out to the train tracks on Sunday for some family pics and..... WOW! I have so many good ones to choose from I don't even know where to start. It was cold, but the boys did pretty good. We even got to see a train go by and "someone" allegedly maybe might have (jed told me it was illegal) put a penny on the track and it was AWESOME! Thanks Morgan, you are SO good at what you do!

8 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Jared & Shannon said...

So cute! What a photogenic family!

Morgan said...

OH SHUCKS! your too kind I love them too!

Diana said...

Cute little family! Karisti you look GREAT!! Morgan does do a good job. I was stalking her blog the other day through yours, we will have to call her for our fam pics :)

Mindi said...

LOVE the photos--it only just reminds me that i am way overdue for family pics. i just want to look like you, so i keep putting it off.

Melinda said...

Way CUTE pictures! Your boys are cute little buggers! Oh then there is you-freaking skinny! I guess you can tell Jed he looks cute too since the boys do look just like him. :)


P.S. Rip Away!!

Unknown said...

So adorable!!! Would those be the same tracks we visited way back when??? You guys are such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

Jed you sure have alot better taste in girls than your wife has in men.....
That is what someone told me the other day so I just had to pass it on. The family looks good.
Bryce

Kim said...

You guys make it look too easy! The boys are getting so big. I cannot wait to come up there and get out of the heat! How often do you hear that in October?