Monday, October 13, 2008

{Soccer} Rain or SNOW


The last soccer game was a cold one!


Last week we played in the rain and it was cold, but nothing like playing in the windy Enterprise snow. It started out just windy and cold, but by half time it was snowing! Broc was a pretty good sport about it. He would come over and have a drink of hot cocoa every time they had a break....

He has great supporters, who stuck it out in the COLD!

All of the players got a really cool soccer medal for finishing the season and Broc said "Why do I get this, I didn't even win a game."

5 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Jared & Shannon said...

Freakin cold is right! I had so much fun watching him run around out there! It cracked me up and it was totally worth getting snowed on and freezing to death.

Unknown said...

Looks so cold! Still Makes me miss Enterprise and everyone. Good job Brock, Mom, & Dad for surviving it!

Diana said...

You guys are all troopers! I was whining about the weather in Mesquite on Saturday!

Morgan said...

Please tell me that the beanie is just pulled up and it really does fit over his ears MEANY MOM :)

Hirschisquirts said...

Isn't it crazy how you can be so close to St. George and yet FREEZE like that!? P.S. You look so cute...what a cute fam!