Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Merry Christmas to {US}!

We're hoping Santa brings us a trip to Disneyland this year! So, if anyone has any {GREAT} tips on places to stay and eat....{RIDES} we must see...please...do tell! It's been awhile since I have been to the "Happiest Place On Earth"....so, I need a little assistance with the planning.

6 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Rachelle said...

Last time we went to Disney Land we got on Costco.com and found an awesome deal, it came with a Character Breafast and everything, I would, if you can, get a character meal, it's so worth it, all the characters come to your table and the food is to DIE for. Have Fun and wait until after Christmas to go so it's not so bussy :o)

Melinda said...

I wish Santa could bring that to our house! The Costco package was a GREAT DEAL and I am with Rachelle on the Character Breakfast too. It is the BEST! And definately make it to one of the parades!

Jared & Shannon said...

So you need like a nanny or something to go with you right? Ha ha! I have been wanting to go to Disneyland forever! They will have so much fun you will have to take lots of pictures and video for us.

Jared & Shannon said...

P.S. You are getting Jed to go to Disneyland? What did you bribe him with? Whatever it was it must have been good!!!!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

We just got back from the Happiest Place On Earth. We love going and usually go once a year. We ended up getting season passes this year because we went twice. But we always get a 5 day park hopper pass because it's the best deal. We ended up getting our hotel from hotwire.com this year and got a smokin deal. $62 per night for a 4 star hotel. Also, go off season so it's not as crowded. The best time we've ever gone was in January, but November is really fun too because it's all decorated for Christmas and very festive and not very crowded. Also, we only eat one meal in the park. We eat breakfast at the hotel (we go to the grocery store and buy all the breakfast things when we get there), then usually eat lunch at the park and then leave the park for dinner and then come back and spend the rest of the night at the park. We also know the best places to sit to see the fireworks. You can email me and I can give you more advice if you want. My email is jennifer@hadfields.org.

Good luck!

Emily said...

I'm with Rachelle, the character meals are soooo much fun!! I would stay somewhere close, that has a bus to the park that you can take, that worked best for us....I'll keep thinking