Saturday, October 18, 2008

Whadoyathink?

November Enrichment night snuck up on me! I came up with a couple things and Rosie (RS Enrichment leader) came up with this cute nativity! I saw this barn star on a couple different blogs and thought it was so fun as a seasonal. I saw these trees on another blog and I asked my awesome SIL, Kim, if she could duplicate something similar...and she did it PERFECTLY! I then sent her this cute board and the soap bottle and she duplicated those as well!
{Thanks Kim...you ROCK!}

9 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Unknown said...

Totally Cute!! I want to come! Debbie takes pics from her house. I'm pretty sure she just does it for fun. Pam's pics sure turned out cute!

Colten and Megan said...

Very very cute! I wish I was still in your ward. :)

Marie said...

So crafty! Do you do crafts for all your enrichments or is this just the "super saturday" one? Love the ideas though!

Robbie + Carly said...

Wow! Those are darling! If you have extras let me know, I'll buy them from you! I love them! The trees and the tile are my fav! You are so crafty.

Hirschisquirts said...

Those are darling...I want to come to your Enrichments they seem really great!

Rozalyn said...

Those are so freakin cute! I like the barn star the best! I wish you were on my Enrichment committee!

susiefarns said...

All of your stuff is so cute. You are so creative.

Diana said...

Love the Nativity! I really want one if you can swing it :)

Kim said...

I am just a good "copy cat". You are always the brains behind all the great ideas!
By the way...LOVE the pics. I hope Morgan can make me look that cute! See ya soon