
It was finally a {warm} fall day! We actually went outside to play. Broc got a pumpkin at school the other day and he has been begging to carve it ever since. I tried to tell him that it was too early and it would be shriveled up by Halloween, but he insisted! So, we took full advantage of the warm day and took the carving outside! I had a pumpkin kit from last year that has eyes and ears that you poke in the pumpkin (I think we got it at Seagull book for a couple bucks). It saves on a lot of carving. I tried to talk him into carving a mouth and nose, but he wanted to draw the face. It made for an easy project. Oh, I hope that wasn't the last warm day!



1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
You're such a good mom! I can't wait to carve pumpkins. If you rub Vaseline on the flesh it helps to keep it longer.
Post a Comment