Thursday, February 7, 2008

Big Boy Undies


I feel like Brayden was doing something naughty in these pictures, but he looks so darn cute in those "bob the builder" undies that I was totally ignoring the fact that he was climbing and pulling wipes out. It's funny to see the order of the pictures though. You can clearly read his mind.......
1. Think-Now that I'm up here, what can I do?
2. Smile- Mom's watchin'
3. Dig in now while she thinks I'm cute
4. Get down- She's catching on!
He knows how to work Mom. Cause he does look so darn cute in those undies!
p.s. Brayden's not really potty training. I just put undies on him cause they're cute!

2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Jana Pace said...

Yikes! I thought you were already potty training...thinking I was behind the times with Addison-she'll sometimes do #1 on it, but ALWAYS tells me when she does #2 in her diaper! Whew

Anonymous said...

Put some clothes on that kid. dad palmer