Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekend Project

While I went to St. George to spy on another Relief Society's Super Saturday; Jed and Broc did projects around the house. By the time I got home they were on to painting the basement. The house we live in is quite old and moisture was seeping into the cement walls, so they painted them with special paint and now it's a bright pretty (kinda scary still) basement. Broc wants to get carpet and make it his play room, but we'll have to see about that. It was a good Father/son bonding project.



Brayden was feeling a little left out!

I had a fun day with out kids and I stole a lot of cute ideas for Enrichment. AND I ate at Olive Garden!!! YUMM!! It was a good day!

1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Jana Pace said...

Make sure you use ME if you need any vinyl stuff...my ward did the free standing single picture boards-turned out super cute! & they're way easy.