Friday, February 22, 2008

Prom Tag

I'm taking on the challenge from Lacy, cause I think it is such a fun idea! She posted some fun pics of her high school dances and it's a way fun reminder. My husband saw me scanning these in and thinks I am stuck in high school. He is such a {Fun-Hater}! It's hard not to be stuck in high school when My all time High School crush) lives down the street and Jana's all time crush is in my bishopric! I only have 2 prom pics, so I thought I'd show some other fun ones too!

This is probably my first dance. Preference in 1994 with Jon Finlinson. We sat under sun lamps and burned the crap out of our faces before the dance. I don't remember much, but I think we had our mom's drive us to Pine Valley and we went tubing. This was Preference 1996 and we decide to invite boys from PV. It was so much fun! (L to R) Tad Hunt, Adam Jensen, Travis Hansen


This was Sadies 1995 with Bret Bowler. I really don't remember anything about this date. I better go back to my journal and read up on this stuff!



This one is Jr. Prom with Travis Cole and this date I remember. They picked us up in an RV and we drove to Mesquite and ate and played. I even remember going to the dance at Stephen Wade or some car dealership in the RV. It was like our own limo back in the day. This is D-Day 1994 w/ Brandon Goodman. He was a way fun date. I think Holly's date is Mike Ward (one of many all-time crushes). Love ya Holls!

I couldn't find the real prom pic from this date, but it was my fave! This is Marshal Martinsen. He was my cousin's next door neighbor in Idaho and every time I would go visit my Grandma we'd hang out. He called and asked if I could fly up for his Prom, so I did. Yet, another {all-time crush}.

Well, that was a fun blast to the past! Good idea, Lacy! Now, I pass on this tag! So, everyone post their pics and share the memories! If you don't have your own blog email them to me and I will post them for you! OR get a blog this is so much fun!



4 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

LACY said...

Thank you I love it!!! It totally brings back so many memories!

Jana Pace said...

OHMYGOSH! Cookie is in the bishopric??!! that is crazy! I Love, LOVE these pictures!

The Larson's said...

Karisti-

I saw that you had left a comment on Lacy's blog and I thought that I would peek in on yours! You have such cute boys and you look great as usual! Love the prom pics. It takes me back. I wish that I had my old prom pics out here, I would totally post them. Way fun! Love you blog and hope that you are doing well.

Kelly (Stucki) Larson

LACY said...

ps who's jon looking at and I love Travis.