Thursday, February 28, 2008

Game Night

This was our attempt to play a game last night. Broc got this fun game from Aunt Shanny for Christmas. It is Sequence for kids. It has pics of animals for the spaces. It is usually way fun, but Brayden insisted on having the game board on his lap. He even took off down the hall with the board at one point. Those of you who know this child, know that he is a menace and you can see it in his eyes. He plans out every move. Monopoly, Jr. went pretty much the same way the night before, although I think we got all the way through it without our board being totally destroyed. I won! Sorry, Broc . He has to learn sometime, right?

2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

The Larson's said...

I love trying to play games with kids. Doesn't really go as planned. I am sure that it was quite comical though. At least you are trying :)!

LACY said...

I see your bro at PF all the time! He has to hook you up!