Saturday, March 1, 2008

Museum

Today we went down to St. George to get groceries and stopped off at the animal museum. Broc loves it and asks to go there anytime we pass it on the freeway! Brayden also loved it just like we knew he would! He wouldn't pose for any pictures, but he would just run from animal to animal. It was fun. We definitely captured a few keepers of me and Jed though! We ended the day with Pizza and and an Intajuice smoothie...yummo!

Jed: "Brayden, did you see the animals today?"

Brayden: "RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"(roar)

EVERYTIME JED ASKS! It's probably one of those "had to be there" funny moments! Cute though!

5 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

LACY said...

Oh how fun. I need to take my little guy. Cute pics!

The Larson's said...

Your boys are so cute! I have never been to that museum, we will have to see it the next time we are in St. George!

Lindsay said...

Karisti...if you ever pass through Utah Valley, go visit the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point (it's near the point of the mountain before entering Salt Lake valley). The best museum...your boys will love it!

Me and The Boys said...

That sounds fun Lindsay...We're planning to go visit my Dad in Ogden soon, so we will defintitely check that out. Broc loves DINOSAURS! Thanks!

Morgan said...

I think that you and Jed are the best in the pictures, I have to go there. Maybe we could go together. And even better, maybe our familes could go together. (meaning Kirby comes to help me!)