I need some fun, new ideas for Bunco prizes! So, if anyone has been to a Bunco night and seen something cool or been around town and has some new innovative ideas, it would be much appreciated!
I usually do the same stuff, but some of our fun ones were we all dressed in slumber clothes and then had a pedicure and nail polishes for prizes. Also one time we had bunco close to cinco de mayo and had mexican restaurants for the prizes. I love bath and bosy stuff.
3 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Ya so noe one has any ideas, so I say just give them all a big fat hug, and keep it yourself!
I usually do the same stuff, but some of our fun ones were we all dressed in slumber clothes and then had a pedicure and nail polishes for prizes. Also one time we had bunco close to cinco de mayo and had mexican restaurants for the prizes. I love bath and bosy stuff.
bath and body opps lol
Post a Comment