I found this on a fun blog today, so I thought I would try it!
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Tuff Camry
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Oreo Samoa
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
KPal
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Green Dog
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Dee Jerome
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Garka
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Red Doctor P
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Bud Neldon
9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Lavender Chocolate
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
Elaine Dee
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Jennings Jackson
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Spring Tulip
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Banana Pantsy
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Cereal Willow
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)
The Blogging Rain Tour
Some made sense, some didn't! Give it a try, see what you get!
Pottery Barn Deals: Save Up to 60% on Home Finds
5 hours ago



3 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
hey! i am so glad you said hi--you live in russ's old neck of the woods! i was just trying to stalk your blog, but i can't see the words, just the photos--is my computer retarded?
i'll check back!
I think my background(including words) take forever...I need to work on that! Yah I totally know Cort and fam. My dad taught school with Cort! Love them!
I'm totally going to do this! Such a fun thing...and my dancers will enjoy doing this too.
Post a Comment