
We did this last night with Jed's fam. It is so cool! I think we called them Grasshopper shots or something. You'll understand once you do it!
What you'll need:
1 bag Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper cookies
1 bowl of hot cocoa (prepared)
So, what you do is nibble a little bite off opposite ends of a cookie to make a sort of straw. Then you dip one nibbled end of the cookie into the bowl of hot cocoa and suck the cocoa thru the other nibbled end of the cookie (like a straw) until liquid barely hits the tongue. Then you put the cookie in your mouth and it literally melts away!
It's a fun idea! And it's addicting! Thanks, Shannon!



1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Holy Crap!! That sounds so good, I think I might have to try that this weekend! Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment