
I can't decide if I'll give them a bunch of choices for colors and paper patterns, or just offer these. The wire is the tricky part, but they're pretty fun! Pics don't really do them justice.

I can't decide if I'll give them a bunch of choices for colors and paper patterns, or just offer these. The wire is the tricky part, but they're pretty fun! Pics don't really do them justice.
6 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
I'll take 10. If you want you could offer them the ones the way they are , then that will give them the know how to make different colors at home. In my experience, too many options just sucks for you!
Those are cute; if I were in your ward I would sign up for them. Did you make this up?
Thanks for thesupport guys! I'm new at this. I kind of took two different projects and meshed them into these cute magnets.
Way cute! I would totally want to make those if I was in your ward! Very creative!
Those are soooo Cute! I need to learn how to make them! I think you should just offer them the colors that you have because then it will make it easier and cheaper for you.
I love love love these!! Be sure to let me know when enrichment is, I'm definitely coming!
Post a Comment