Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Boys


Brayden loves everything he shouldn't touch, but on this occasion I allowed him to hold the IPOD...How funny that this entertains a 20 month old boy. He loves music on the computer and IPOD. It gets a little frustrating when he is attempting to sit on your lap and push buttons. He is always making requests for songs, but he can't talk, so no one can understand him! This is what Broc typed on the computer a while back to his brother who was bugging him .
"dumbradenihathimplezstopbugenmetobradenfrumbroc"
for those who don't read a 4 year old's typing, it says:
dumb brayden I hate him please stop bugging me to brayden from broc (we had to have a talk after he wrote this b/c he doesn't really hate his brother,but how awesome is that for a preschooler)

They really do love each other and play really well together, usually. They chase and wrestle and make each other giggle. That's what having a brother is all about!
Sometimes being a {brother} is
even better than being a {superhero}!
~ marc brown


1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Morgan said...

Shut up, I am comparing. I hope that my kid learns that much in pre-school, I might have to put a little effort into teaching though! He spells better than I dotoo!