We took the boys to the city Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday morning. It started at 10 am and we were in the truck and leaving by 10:08 am....It was freezing and windy....as usual on Easter! Broc grabbed a few handfuls and came over shivering asking to leave. Brayden was just picking up candy and eating it as he found it. I don't think he actually put any in his basket. Then we went to Jed's mom's and had yummy mac and potato salad and hoagies and Grandma Nette did a treasure egg hunt, which is so fun! She put clues in eggs and they had to go from clue to clue and find their treausure! They loved it! Then we went to Morgan and Kirby's to have dinner and dye easter eggs. Brayden really got in the spirit and he came up her stairs with a handful of black paint.......yes in her brand new house! Oh my gosh...I thought I would die! He had tracked it from the storage room downstairs all the way up the stairs and hand printed the walls. I think it mostly came up, but how horrifying! Brayden really needs to stop watching the Curious George movie, cuz he's turning into him.
Apple Cider Bread
11 hours ago



3 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Hoppy Easter! Cute pic of Jed & Broc. Addison has that same Elmo basket!
Duh, just looked again & it was Jed & Brayden...
You are a horrible mother, I mean look how bundled up the rest of the kids are!! Man, we must be the same type! Ha Ha I just noticed that I use exlamation points a lot remind you of anybody? (ModBe)
I am the meanest person in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment