Thursday, March 27, 2008

Motivational Posters

FEAR
It'll make you crap your pants


COOLNESS
You may be cool...but you'll never be 4 popped collars cool.


CREATIVITY

If life gives you no money for hats, make a fro-hat

MULLET

It's always nice to know you're better than someone.

JUST IN CASE YOU NEEDED A LITTLE MOTIVATION TODAY.......

I KNOW I DID!

4 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Mindi said...

oh my gosh!!! those just made me laugh out loud--they are awesome!! i can't decide between the 4 popped collars and the fro hat. decisions, decisions

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the smile...those were great.

Morgan said...

hotmail.comI think that the one with the fro hat was awesome, that takes dome serious talent. The popped collar kid is scrawney and just trying to look bigger with the layers! I wish that i wanted to look bigger!

Jana Pace said...

Love the hat! & the mullet guy, gotta show this one to my hubby, he used to have some posters similar to these in his classroom! Dumb middle schoolers could never figure them out!
ps let me know when u get your stickers.