Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bragging Rights......















I have to brag about my friend Morgan for a minute......I would dare say, every cute photo ever taken of my kids or family were taken by her. I'm just lucky I get the friends and family discount! ;)
Anyway I thought I would post a bunch of different things she's done along with her latest and greatest picture of the St. George temple and the Bountiful temple (look at her blog to see them). She took the pictures herself and then did all the special effects. We thought it would be fun to offer them at Enrichment. Lucky us, HUH! I think it's pretty amazing!

These two were done back when Broc was 1 or 2, I am horrible at record keeping. Morgan about died when I toldher I delete my pics when I'm done scrapbooking them......She is teaching me how to burn 2 cd per photo session.

I wish you all had your own {personal Morgan} like I do.

2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Morgan said...

Hey thanks for the free advertising! It's just easy when the kids you are photographing are so cute!! Sorry I have something brown on my nose!

The Larson's said...

Cute pics! She does do a great job!