Monday, February 18, 2008

Bowling with my boys


Saturday we decided to have a day out with Broc. He heard we were going on a date bowling the night before and really wanted to go. So, we went down and took Broc on a date. It was a lot of fun! Broc and I were neck and neck the whole time. We used the bumper lanes and I mean literally I used the bumper lanes. I don't know what the scores would've bene like with out the bumpers. Then we went out for pizza. Broc really would've rather stayed at his Aunt Shanny's where we left Brayden, but I think it ended up being a fun day for him!

Two of many celebration dances!

1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

LACY said...

Hey! I am so glad you left a comment. Your boys are so cute! I love to look at other peoples blogs too, so I don't think you are a stalker. I love to read about what's going on in peoples lives.