

And I was worried I wouldn't have anything to blog about today. I was sadly mistaken. While getting Broc ready for school this morning and doing my daily Brayden control (cleaning up and fixing his doings); Brayden climbed on our ghetto folding computer chair and it folded on him and down he went. Smack into the bottom edge of our computer desk. I grabbed a kitchen towel and Broc grabbed his backpack and coat (good job, Broc!) and to Grandma Nell's we ran. She was taking Broc to school and I thought I better have Brayden's head checked out. So, I ran to the clinic in my blood covered sweatshirt and sat in the waiting room with a very quiet Brayden. The Dr. took one look and said it needed a staple or two. It ends up they put three staples in the back of his poor little head. Even a sucker couldn't calm him while they held him down. I can't believe he is only 20 months and already has staples in his head. What is to come? He is absolutely fine though. He came home and started climbing right away. He's a pretty tough kid! Broc was really worried about his brother too, it was so sweet. He thinks bleeding is the end of your life and he really didn't like to hear that he might get stitches. So, hopefully this didn't ruin his Valentines Day party at school today.



1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
That is so sad!!! Poor little Brayden. My mom told me that Broc was all worried that Brayden was going to die. That is even sadder! There is never a dull moment in you life is there?!!!
Post a Comment